Friday, November 18, 2011

First Post

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. It was me, posting a blog, when I should have been doing any of 1,000 more important things. But hey, progress is progress right? Making a blog has been on my list for a while (albeit, pretty far down the list). At least now Crissy can get off my back about making one of these.

Bear with me while I relocate my various blogs from the four corners of the internet to this single site. I promise a healthy mixture of old stale old crap from my old sites and shiny, new, never-before-seen crap.

I'll sign off with a preview of things to come: How to make one of these bad-boys for use with your NES game console!
Best. Duck hunt. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. this just means i have to find something new to bother you about!

    ReplyDelete